Because I have so many lovely followers and so many have been interested in receiving one of my fabulous BSHCI badges, I have decided to have a giveaway to celebrate 750 followers! I got 8 of these buggers to ship out. You know you want one.
- You must be following me.
- You must reblog this post. Only one reblog counts, but if you feel the need to reblog multiple times or like this post; yay!
- No contest blogs.
- Tack on a pic of yourself in Hannibal character cosplay to your reblog of this post and you get counted TWICE!
- It matters not where you live. I can ship worldwide. Filling out a customs form or two isn’t going to kill me. It still has to be a location where the USPS can deliver (sorry Yemen, Iran and North Korea).
- Ends one week from the original posting date at midnight.
- At the end of one week all acceptable urls will be added to a numerical master list and random numbers will be drawn. One badge will be sent to each winner. Each winner will be contacted via Ask. Eight winners in all.
- Good luck!
Just dug up this article and thought I’d share the most crucial part of it. Ami masterfully examines how hurtful are patriarchal views on gender.
As Donnie Darko said, THEY (@BryanFuller, @eddieizzard, @KaceyKadoodles et @NBCHannibal overall, just look at all these gorgeous people, aghh, this project is so lovely it hurts) MADE ME DO IT.
Also: Kacey Rohl looks SO like Clarice Starling to me, that I just… can’t.
Also: the butterfly is Acherontia atropos, like in the movie, not Erebus odora, like in the book… but I guess those who are still wondering where the Hell did I get my user name finally have a clue xD
Also: don’t get me started on Eddie Izzard theme. That’s worse than Titus Welliver and definitely as bad as Clark Gregg. Fatal strike for me. Gonna paint him more than I suspected, apologies in advance…
Also: music helped, A LOT, as usual.
Here’s the direct link to the playlist in case it doesn’t work…
Holy shit, what is it about this show that brings all the amazing fanartists to the yard?